Thursday, June 18, 2009

The Good, The Bad, and the U-G-L-Y!

The Good:
Jordan's nephew Aaron is staying with us from last night through Sunday. We are excited and having a blast. We have some fun things planned including a camp out on Saturday. Fun!
I was worried he wouldn't be comfortable sleeping here but I shouldn't have worried...he didn't get up till after 9 this morning! 

The Bad:
I had to take Sullivan to the dr. this am. He's been battling chronic diarrhea for about 6 months. We decided it was time to figure it out. We're up for another round of tests. Great. First he wants to look for a possible bacteria or parasite. Next we will test for things like a gluten allergy (please NO!) and other things like that. If all that is negative then, yep, to Iowa City we will head...

Also, while we were there I had our Dr. listen to Tess's lungs. She's still not feeling well since last weekend. Its been days since she's had a fever but she is really congested and her cough sounds just horrid. He said she doesn't sound too terrible but he wants us to do a couple of nebulizer treatments and if she gets another fever he's going to order a chest x-ray because he is a little concerned she is coming down with pneumonia. Are you kidding?

The U-G-L-Y:
You guessed it, the first round of tests we are starting with for Sully requires me to collect a sample and take it to the lab for testing. 
I just did it while Jordan was home and I asked him what he was planning to do for me after going through that. YUCK!

1 comment:

Sarah Guild said...

Oh, Becky... what a lot of stuff! I think some very nice pampering of some sort is in order for collecting that sample. Uugh.