Friday, June 26, 2009

My birthday girls...and randomness

This little birthday girl will be ONE next week. And suddenly she is starting to act VERY old. I hate it, I wont lie. STAY LITTLE! 
But she wont, she climbs on everything, cruises around everything and wants us to hold her hands and walk with her a lot. Yesterday Jordan found her in her walker...she got in by herself! And this is how I found her today...um, seriously? 


And this birthday girls loves being FIVE! Next week she gets to have some friends over for her party and as we were getting the invites ready she said, "Well, some of my friends are boys, and I want them to come. Is that ok?" Cute. And yes, you can, for a couple more years and then the answer is no. 


We had a kind of rough morning with disobedient, whiny kids and a short tempered, agitated mommy. We had early naps and then hit the pool for two hours and they did GREAT! Everyone did exactly how they were told and I think it was our best trip yet. And Tess is really warming up to the pool now. She was having a total blast after she got used to it a bit again. 

Tonight we're heading to the Hawk's for supper, tomorrow is Jordan's cousin's wedding and then Sunday we need to get some yard work done in anticipation of our BIG 4TH OF JULY BIRTHDAY PARTY next weekend...we are so excited about next weekend. 

Happy Friday! 

4 comments:

D G Curren said...

I love that pic of Tess! We are dealing with the same thing with Abby. Yesterday I discovered her in the middle of the dining room table! Today she decided that walking freely is much better than cruising or crawling. It keeps us all on our toes but it does wear her out more quickly!

Beckysblog said...

By the time you guys come in August they will both be little walking fools and so fun to get together!!!

Anonymous said...

They are my sunshines!!
mom

Anonymous said...

awww..tess is getting to be a little monkey!