Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Lazy Days? No, CRAZY Days!

The lazy days of summer in our home are definetly being post-poned until after the month of June has passed. We have something going on just about every night and every weekend.

This week is crazy. Crazy I tell you.

One of my big events for work is this weekend - our annual golf tournament.

Tomorrow I have Tess's ultrasound procedure at AMH, which I am nervous about and then a hearing test and exam for Lauren whose been having some issues there, and I'm also a little anxious about that.

On top of that Jordan is in the wedding of one of his closest friends, Kelly, on Friday. So that means, we have rehersal and supper on Thursday, and all the wedding stuff on Friday. I'm so excited to watch Kelly FINALLY (kidding Kelly), get married, to a girl Jordan set him up with no less!

Then the tournament is Saturday am. Saturday pm is a SS party that we dont want to miss.

Then Sunday is church and lunch with Burbacks, who we haven't gotten to see in the longest time.

All those things alone - are totally fun and things I would be so excited about.

But jaming them all into 4 days, makes my head spin.

We have 'Zanna' pretty moving into our house for the weekend to help take care of the kids and keep the house running in order.

I get a little absentminded when I'm planning one of my big events and so I'm starting to lose it on the little things right now.

I am just praying that I can take each day as it comes and enjoy each piece of the weekend as its own piece...and for the time being...forget about the whole!

1 comment:

Courtney said...

wow..hang in there...and i'm sure tess's test will go FINE!!