Thursday, June 18, 2009

The pool

We ventured to the pool for the first time tonight. The past 2 days have been the first of the season that I felt it was really warm enough to go. Tonight you could cut the humidity with a knife...which is why some of my pictures are foggy, my lens clouded over...but the kids had a blast. 

Sullivan's favorite part...







Here is Aaron on the small slide in the younger kids area...he also did the big kids slides! He was actually about 2 inches too short but they let him go. He LOVED it. And I figured, what his mom doesn't know, doesn't hurt her! (Oh wait, Trina can you check my blog from Mexico?)
After the small slide...see Trina, he's having fun! ;)

Sully on the 'baby' slide. 

Apparently keeping track of 5 kids is too much for 2 parents...I didn't take too many pictures and all the ones of Lauren and Avery weren't too great. 

1 comment:

Trina said...

Yes I can check from Mexico!! Remember, when his feet don't touch, he can't swim! :) Glad you are having a good time. Tell Aaron we love him!