Tuesday, November 10, 2009

A day for a boy...

When I woke Sullivan up on Friday morning and told him where we were going he said he needed two things..."a gun and a stick - for hunting bears!"

He couldn't have been more excited. But he thought we would actually see a bear, he was mighty disappointed. I on the other hand was pretty pleased that we didn't run into any!

He was ready just in case.

He spent some time climbing over trees...

sliding DOWN hills...(check out that smile)

Climbing UP hills...

And wandering by the lake deep in thought, still hunting for that bear!

Here he told us he was trying to get water out of the rock,
like Moses. I'm not kidding, he said that!

2 comments:

Rosanna said...

Have I mentioned recently that I LOVE your kids, and I am so thankful for the opportunities you've given me to be part of their lives? Because if I haven't mentioned it, I want to you know that I am honored to know your family... and if I have mentioned it, well, IT'S TRUE!!!! :D

The pictures and stories are great! You paint the scene so well that I feel like I was right there with you the whole day.

I can't wait until December 18th :)

Anonymous said...

Sully...with your non stop talking and constant lets do this...you are fully boy and yet so delight in being my BIG helper..never met anyone before who thought taking garbage to road in wheel barrow was Fun...Papa Richard would have have such fun with you!!!!

Love you sweetie, never quit being who you are!!!!
Mama Barb