Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Speaking

There have been times in my life where its seemed I was begging God to speak to me, to tell me the answers I was looking for...and for whatever the reasons, my own blindness, my sin, my inability or unwillingness to listen to Him...I couldn't hear.

And there have been times in my life where it seems that everywhere I turn He is speaking. Directly to me.

Like now.

Deuteronomy 33:27
"The eternal God is your refuge, and underneath are the everlasting arms."

Only God is to be our stregnth, in the final analysis, we are to lean only on His everlasting arms. -Swindoll

Isaiah 41:10
"Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, surely I will help you, Surely I will uphold you with My righteous right hand."

God is just waiting for His moment, waiting for us to trust Him, so He can empower us to fight our battles. The battle is the Lords. - Swindoll

When the soverign God brings us to nothing, it is to reroute our lives, not to end them. - Swindoll

No comments: