Monday, November 23, 2009

My sweet kids



I came home from work tonight exhausted in every sense of the word. And in tears because I forgot about Avery and Sullivan's preschool conferences and didn't have anyone to watch the kids.

But these four dont care about things like work, and conferences, and schedules and timelines and deadlines and meetings and all the rest.

They just want to see me.
Their mom.

They just want me to hug them, read to them, tell them I love them and smile at them.

And I am so beyond blessed and so very very happy that I get to be their mommy.

They teach me things everyday. Probably more than I teach them.

My prayer tonight is for God to make me the mom that they deserve. That they will see things in me that they want to be. That they will see Christ in me and will want Him in their lives too. That they will know that they are my entire being and that I love them more than I ever thought possible.

3 comments:

Shannon/Jodi said...

Keep these reminders coming. I need them!

Courtney said...

what a precious picture! and post!

Choose Joy said...

Your blog is very refreshing. You see all your blessings thru trials....God is so great! Keep up the wonderful posts!