Saturday, November 21, 2009

Saturday night

I got the idea for this fun twist on pancakes and knew the kids would love it! Thanks Courtney. They were a big hit and I'm sure we will do this a lot now.

I love the little princess crown peeking into this picture!


Jordan got involved and started making some very creative pancakes! I remember my grandma used to make me pancakes shaped like kittens...I thought it was the coolest.
She would have really loved these.


Here's the PICKY princess...the colored pancakes actually got her to try pancakes for the first time. And she loved them. Thank you colored pancakes!
(and yes, why wouldn't you wear a tutu and a crown to supper?!)


And the fun supper brought out the sillies in my kids too!

Then the master baker had to make us dessert.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You HAVE to give me this recipe!!!!!

mom

Beckysblog said...

Its called food coloring.

Shannon/Jodi said...

Fun! Can't wait to try it.