Tuesday, November 17, 2009

How's that for random?

I had two wonderful surprises from the two of my girls tonight at bedtime.

1. While getting Tess's room set up for the night I glanced in her crib and saw this sweet picture that Avery had made for her and set nicely in her crib, there was also one on my bed! She is beyond sweet right now.

2. Then Miss Sweetness herself, Contessa left me this nice present in the 1/2 bath. (That is at least 1/2 a roll in there)

And I just had to post about my husband's recent accomplishments. He and my brother Nick along with some help from Papa Dennis put up this shed in our yard this weekend. None of them really have any experience with things like this...and its up, its sturdy and no one went to the Emergency Room in the process! YEAH! It still needs to be painted but that will have to wait till Spring.


Sully was beyond bummed that I wouldn't let him sleep up there on Sunday night. He really would have if I'd let him.

No comments: