Sunday, November 22, 2009

I'm a mom

I had been planning a trip to Muscatine to tonight's "Water 4 Christmas" event for about 2 months.
Excited for many reasons - to support Cassie and her crew, to support the cause, to spend time with Melanie on the drive down, to enjoy the event, to meet some of the great women
I know only through blogs...etc etc etc.

Then yesterday Tess came down with pink eye, which graduated to diarrhea this morning and then Jordan brought Sullivan home from church with much of the same.

While pouting that my plans had been foiled again...I reminded myself..."I'm a mom. This is where a mom needs to be today."

I wont lie, I'm disappointed...but these two's dance show has been keeping me laughing and smiling so far this afternoon.

1 comment:

Cassie said...

missed you tonight...but you were right where you were supposed to be.
love you...