Tuesday, November 01, 2011

30 days of Thankfulness

Inspired by various blogs, websites and facebook friends I've decided to dedicate each day in November to a post on what I am thankful for...
My goal is to post a picture of what strikes me as my biggest blessing for that day...

Day #1
There are endless reasons why this scene makes me thankful:
a. are you kidding me with the weather today?
b. is my yard actually glowing? I love our tree...that it turns late,
that it holds its leaves long, that it turns my entire yard yellow.
c. that I know a supper of yummy pumpkin waffles was waiting inside while they played.
d. the pumpkins that we carved sitting there representing each of the 4 older kids.
e. but mostly that my husband frequently comes racing home and immediately starts a game of football with our boy.

Psalm 26:7
'proclaiming thanksgiving aloud, and telling all your wondrous deeds.'

No comments: