Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Lauren's Day

Lauren had a wonderful day being celebrated!
We always wake the kids up by singing to them and videotaping.
Lauren told us this is her favorite part of her birthday.
Love her.

We added in donuts today.

I took her balloons and birthday cupcakes to share with her class after lunch.
I think it might have actually embarrassed her to have me show up in the door way!
She swears she wasn't but I'm not convinced.

She had many phone calls and messages from family which was so fun.

For supper she requested rainbow pancakes, bacon and turnovers.
She and Jordan had fun making creations.

This was the earth.

Singing Happy Birthday with a turnover!

Make a Wish!

We made her wait as long as we could to get to her gifts...

A long time ago she requested a camera.
About a month ago I heard her tell Avery, 'I really want a
camera but I don't think they are getting it for me.'

And so I've been waiting for this moment...
Perfect!
Her face when she saw the box and knew she got her wish!

Seriously, she is the most fun!
So genuinely excited and grateful.
If I could freeze time I would pick this time we are in right now!

We ended the night watching home movies from when she was our only child...
times were a little different back then!

I. Love. This. Girl.
(excuse the kleenex box...but I love this picture from tonight)

We have some SERIOUS fun planned with just her and us this weekend.
Cant wait!

No comments: