Saturday, November 05, 2011

Day 5 - 30 Days of Thankfulness

Day 5
I'm thankful for warm and cozy family movie nights with my family of 7.

It is COLD out there tonight.
And in my book there is no better way to spend a Saturday night.

The kids were all asking to snuggle.
Avery said, 'who am I going to snuggle with?'
Sully said, 'Snuggle with me!'
Avery compromised and they shared a chair.

And notice destructo the scrounge down at the bottom of this picture.
She roams around us snatching popcorn and m&m's from unsuspecting siblings and destroys whatever she can find.

How many more years do we have before we will have to beg
and bribe them to have movie nights with us?
probably not many.
and so tonight I am thankful. very thankful.

Psalm 107:15
'Let them thank the Lord for His steadfast love, for His
wondrous works to the children of man!'

No comments: