Friday, November 04, 2011

Day 4 - 30 Days of Thanksgiving

Day 4:
I am thankful for a spirit of thanksgiving in my family.

The kids came home from school today to find that Tess and I had created our 'Thanksgiving Tree'. We did it differently this year thanks to Courtney's idea.
They love to fill it with the things they are thankful for. They spend a lot of time coming up with items for their leaves and I love to listen to how they feel they have been blessed.
Tess and I added a few of ours before they got home and we'll spend the next few weeks making sure this tree is full of our blessings!

Psalm 69:30
'I will praise the name of God with a song; I will magnify Him with thanksgiving.'

(side note...my husband finds this tree incredibly ugly...which I find incredibly fun!)

No comments: