Monday, November 28, 2011

Day 28 - 30 Days of Thankfulness - Lauren's Edition

Day 28:
written by Lauren

I am thankful for my mom's blog.

I am thankful for it because I like to see the pictures of our family. I also love to read what she writes about us. I always laugh at the pictures of my siblings. My favorite picture of all of us is the one she just took with us around the Christmas tree. I like how we all have our arms around each other or are holding hands.

I like that I can always look back at my family's memories.
The blog is special to my family because when we are older we will be able to look back and see what it was like when we were kids.

I Corinthians 13:7
'Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.'

4 comments:

Cassie said...

SWEEEEET!!!
(but uh oh...does she read my comments?!?!)

mama barb said...

She is way too mature for her age to understand all of this, yet, somehow she does and so clearly;;;How I love you Lauren and the heart from you mother and father...you are gifted with many talents that God can use...follow Him forever...

mama barb

Candi said...

I am looking at your 30 days of "thanks" and loving every minute of it... if we could ALL just do it EVERY day.... how much richer our lives would be!! Thank YOU for doing this Becky!! :] Lauren, what an amazing job you've done on your post! Thank you sweet girl. :]

Ellie said...

Wonderful "guest" post :)