Saturday, November 19, 2011

Day 19 - 30 Days of Thankfulness

Day 19:

I'm thankful for adorable little girls in matchy-match outfits having playdates!

Melanie and I got Charlee and Torrance together for a little playtime.
We didnt realize the girls had talked and coordinated outfits.
I'm sure these two are going to have tons of fun growing up together.
At this time however there is a lot of Tori bullying - and biting Charlee.
So sorry Charlee!
(I didnt realize my camera was set to no flash...the girls were very active during our photo session and all the pics but this one were incredibly blurry! ugh)

Proverbs 17:17
'A friend loves at all times...'

1 comment:

Ellie said...

Too cute!! And I think in honor of both girls and their parents your next Thankful post needs to be about ISU!!! :)