Thursday, November 03, 2011

Day 3 - 30 Days of Thankfulness

Day 3:
I'm thankful for Healthy - Growing Children!

I took the two little girls for Tori's 1 year well child appointment today.
Her lungs sounded great and she has done a nice job recovering from her pnemonia! yeah!

She is 19 lbs 6 ou.
and 29 inches long
About 30% for weight ... which is probably only due to her recent illness but it makes her the smallest of any of the kids at this age and about the same as all the girls for height.
(she is AMAZING She REALLY is that cute!!)

I know that having five healthy, active, growing kids is a huge blessing and it is not something I take lightly. They bring me great joy and we are so so blessed!

(And I could go on and on about how I felt going to my LAST 1 year well child appt...
but I will refrain...cause you already know anyway!)

Psalm 33:1
'Sing joyfully to the Lord, you righteous; it is fitting for the upright to praise Him.'

No comments: