Sunday, November 13, 2011

Day 13 - 30 Days of Thankfulness

Day 13:

I'm thankful for FUN WINTER HATS!

Really this means I am thankful for the four seasons.

One of my favorite Beth Moore quotes is, 'Our God is a God of calendaring.'
She used this when describing how God set things in order for a reason, how He planned our days and years with a purpose and a schedule!

And you know how I love me a good schedule and plan!

And truly I do love the change in seasons.
I always feel like God brings around a new season just when I am starting to tire of current one.
And I am extremely excited about the holidays this year and even for snow.

And really, with these 5 running around in hats like this...what's not to like?
Really this little blog experiment is showing me daily that the littlest things in life, like fun hats on kids, are the biggest. And that finding delight in the small things is what I should concentrate on most.
Genesis 1:14
'And God said, Let there be lights in the expanse of the heavens to separate the day from the night. And let them be for signs and for seasons, and for days and for years.'

1 comment:

mama barb said...

Amen to that, you know how much I love each season, especially fall and then winter.

mama barb