Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Day 16 - 30 Days of Thankfulness

Day 16:
I'm thankful for creative, silly kids!

My kids do not play with toys. There are days when this is really annoying.
And it of course makes the thousands of toys in our house rather pointless.
But it is good because it means they are creative and I love watching them enjoy countless art projects and come up with games and 'pretend' activities.

Tori disappeared today and came out of the bathroom with the hand towel on her head.

She crawled around like this for the longest time.

Just taking it off occasionally to giggle and make sure I was watching.
How does she even know that this is funny?

Then I walked into the girls' room after school and Lauren had set up a little photo shoot to test out her new camera.
How completely adorable is that?
They did this forever and each scene had different scenarios and
stories for who they were pretending to be as they came into Lauren's studio.

The first thing that came to mind was George's photo shoot with Kramer on Seinfeld...but once I had that image out of my head I was back to finding this one adorable.

And Sullivan came home with a list of numbers from 1-30. He cut them all out and then stuck them around the house. Then he made a map of where they were and had it all planned as a game for Jordan when he got home. How fun is that?

Job 37:5
'God thunders wondrously with his voice; He does great things that we cannot comprehend.'

1 comment:

Courtney said...

my kids hardly play with toys either! our families would love each other. i just know it! :-)