Sunday, November 27, 2011

Day 27 - 30 Days of Thankfulness

Day 27:
I am even more thankful for all the wonderful moments of the past week...
since today has not been so wonderful.

It started out bad...I hit snooze. We both fell back to sleep and woke up 20 minutes before we were needed to be walking out the door for church.

That was however probably a blessing because about an hour later Torrance threw up and about 3 hours after that Tess had a fever for 103.

We really did have a wonderful, wonderful Thanksgiving break.
And I'm holding tight to all of that so I dont lose it before bed time tonight!
I'll be reciting this verse below and praying for me to act a little bit like that.

Psalm 86:15
'But you, O Lord, are a compassionate and gracious God,
slow to anger, abounding in love and faithfulness.'

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We had some sort of bug again at our house too over Thanksgiving. High fevers and throwing up. Joy! I'm not sure this sickness is ever going to go away!!!
Hang in there!