Sunday, November 06, 2011

Day 6 - 30 Days of Thankfulness

Day 6:
Today I am thankful for the #12.
12 years.
Today I've been married to my love for 12 years!
There is a lot I could say about this man.
About our relationship.
About how we started and where we are now.
About our dreams for the future.

But today it just seems fitting to say that my life is full
of blessings and gifts and the greatest of these...is you.
How grateful I am that God led us to each other and keeps us together.

Thank you for making US.
Thank you for the laughter that has always filled our time together.
Thank you for being the one that makes my heart complete.
There is no one else that I would rather be with every second of my day.
I love that I am excited to see you walk into the house every night.
I love that you often pick me up and twirl me in the air when you greet me.
I love all the little things that make us...us.

(It must be noted that this morning we were awoken to breakfast in bed by the 4 older kids...they did it all on their own and completely surprised us. They were so proud and excited. What a sweet way to start the day!)

Song of Solomon 5:16
'...This is my beloved and my friend...'

1 comment:

Cassie said...

Happy anniversary!!! Love you guys!!