Wednesday, December 31, 2008

The aftermath

It really looks like Christmas threw up all over my living room dining room and den/playroom. It is embarrassing. Both the mess and the sheer amount of STUFF that we have.
I do not even begin to have the storage for all of this. And I want my tree down. NOW! I want this all put away. YESTERDAY. And I want someone else to come and do it.

Ok, so obviously that wont happen. So I declared today, Get It Done Day!
Jordan called awhile ago and I think he might be scared to come home. Nothing is safe. I feel like I am pregnant or something and nesting. Like if I dont get this taken care of I might literally blow up or something.

Pray for me. Or maybe for Jordan!

5 comments:

Meghan said...

I am glad I am not the only person who gets this feeling. My tree was down by 9:00 the day after Christmas. I couldnt handle the mess any longer. And stuff everywhere. Ahhhhhh

Anonymous said...

Psycho!

Beckysblog said...

Anonymous is Jordan for anyone wondering!

Trina said...

I'm worried for Jordan, I've seen this look/mood before and it can get dangerous. - Garrick

Cassie said...

i am right there with you becky.
but i didn't get things done. and i may just implode....