Tuesday, December 30, 2008

My greatest blessing...

Jordan has been working some crazy hours lately...just like the end of every year. I complain about this to him because it inconviences me...I get a greater load with the kids and the house. I am selfish and snotty about it...

Last night he was at work until it was just about time to get back up for the day. When I got to work today I saw that at 12:30 am he had emailed me. I opened the email and it simply read, 'I love you'.

He is much more self-less than I am. He gives more than I do. He worked basically 17 hours yesterday. And yet, he found the time to be sure that I knew he was thinking of me.

I don't know why God chose to give him to me as my spouse, but I do know that he is my greatest blessing. And I don't deserve to be loved like that...but I am so grateful that I am.

No comments: