Sunday, December 28, 2008

It works to get mad...

I have lots of Christmas pictures to post and stories to tell but for now, I've got this:

My washer isn't working...still. We bought it in March and it hasn't really worked since October. They were here on Friday AGAIN, temporarily fixed it, ANOTHER part ordered. I went to do laundry tonight...nada.

I lost it.

I have been VERY patient, very understanding with these people. But that ended.

When the girl answered I said, "Hi. You might as well get your manager on the phone because it will save us both a lot of time." She got her manager.

When the manager got on the phone I said, "Sir, I dont know what you have to do to get me a new washer but you might as well start the process because I am not getting off the phone until I get one."

He sent me DIRECTLY to 'new machines'.

I have a new washer coming this week.

Period. The end.

5 comments:

Happilyoutnumbered said...

Merry Christmas to you! And that is one of those things that you CANNOT live without, especially with kids....lots of kids :) I swear that all I do is laundry! I can imagine the panic you were feeling when you discovered it wasn't working!

Anonymous said...

that's my girl!!!!!
mom

Melanie said...

ABOUT TIME!!!!!! whohooo!!

Courtney said...

i laughed OUT LOUD! good job! that's so frustrating that you've head to deal with it for that long!!!

Andrea Dellit said...

Awesome! Great job, Becky! You get em!