Thursday, December 04, 2008

Two things I hate...and I did both today.

1. changing all the bedding. Its just a lot of work and by the time I'm done I'm tired.

2. going to the dentist. Total hate. I'd rather go to the gynecologist. Not kidding. I would never go if it were up to me. Jordan literally makes the appt. for me and comes home to watch the kids and forces me out the door. But luckily I got a clean bill of oral health. Seriously though, can you imagine thinking, you know what? I want to clean other people's teeth for a living. NO WAY!


On a happier note; Tess has been SO fun today. I thought she was a vocal baby before but suddenly she is constantly making noise and it is SO sweet. And she is laughing at everything. I told you, if all babies were born at 6 months old(she's getting close), I'd have 12.

Happy Thursday.

3 comments:

Melanie said...

I'm there with you on the dentist. Congrats on no cavaties!

Anonymous said...

Really hate it more than the gyno? That is some serious hate.

Beckysblog said...

I know Sarah, I know!