Saturday, December 06, 2008

The weekend

We have had a VERY lazy Saturday. A few members of the family who shall remain nameless are still in their pjs. Those who have taken the initiative to get dressed chose sweats! Except for Avery who got all dolled up for a Christmas cookie decorating Birthday Party. She was SO excited. It was adorable. Melanie came over and we worked on our adopted family for church but other than that I haven't hardly gotten off the couch.

Here are a few of my favorite pics from the last couple days.


She is Little Missy Snuggly Pants


If it weren't so cute I really could be jealous over how much she loves him.


I couldn't find Tess or Lauren this morning. Lauren had decided to show her all her school stuff from the week. Come on, how cute is the back of Tess's head and her staring up at Lauren's work? And how great is Lauren? Seriously sweet.


Tess does not take a binkie. None of my kids ever have past about a month old. But I figured that it might really save us next Friday in the hours before the echo test. So I'm trying to convince Tess that they are fun! She likes it for about 6 second intervals and then would rather play with it with her hands and stare at it. Cute.

No comments: