Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Pics from our gift opening last night

The kids had a really good time last night. I love our Christmas with them. It is so special and I love watching their memories be made. I love our fancy supper, Jordan reading the Christmas story and the kids eyes as they see their gifts.


Ready to eat!


Tess liked opening gifts!








Singing Happy Birthday to Jesus.


Lauren and Avery got this 'sister' wall hanging for their room and the PB&J necklaces that Cassie introduced me to. The wall hanging says, "Sister will you...make believe, play dress-up, let me be the princess, tell me stories in the dark, always be my friend?" Before bed last night Lauren told Avery that they have those necklaces because they are best friends...forever. (Easily my favorite part of Christmas!)


Singing Jingle Bells and Away in the Manager.

1 comment:

Shannon/Jodi said...

I love the way Avery poses with here hands on her hips. Very cute in the Christmas card, too!