Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Five months

Tess turned 5 months old on Monday. She is becoming more and more of a little person and less like an infant. The other kids are loving this transition. They love how she laughs at them, they love to watch her roll over and attempt to eat cereal. They love to listen to her babble. She laughs the most for Lauren and smiles the biggest and gets most excited to see Jordan. A daddy's girl just like her two older sisters.
She isnt crawling yet but she is close. I swear she actually can crawl, she just doesnt show us! I find her in some strange spots in her crib!
One thing I know is that I'm not sure how we ever got along without her.


She gives us this little smirk quite a bit. I'm pretty sure she is wondering how she got stuck with such a funny bunch for her family!

4 comments:

Courtney said...

wow! so, when did you start cereal?? i'm putting it off...

Beckysblog said...

I started it like a month and 1/2 ago. But that meant I'd try it like every few days. It wasn't going well so I gave up for a bit. I started it seriously again this week. She is doing much better. She still doesn't love it but getting better.
It helps her go longer between bottles, which is wonderful!

Shannon/Jodi said...

Man, she's growing up so fast!

Melanie said...

Her legs are getting chubby!