Monday, December 15, 2008

Pressing on

The house is picked up, disinfected and somewhat back in order. There are loads and I mean loads of laundry ready to be put away - when you start laundry at 11:30 at night and proceed to do a load almost every hour for 12 hours - you get a lot done.
I enlisted both Avery and Sully to help clean. They were little cleaning machines with those clorox cleaning cloths let me tell you.

We are ready for naps. I think everyone is doing good. Avery never threw up so I dont know if its still coming from her or not. Lauren must be doing well at school....

At least we are getting this out of our systems before Christmas!

2 comments:

Trina said...

Aaron started with a 102.5 fever yesterday afternoon and Adele was too sick to get 2 mo. shots today...might be a good thing we all didn't get together for that picture. Hopefully next weekend will be better.

Anonymous said...

We had the same bug this weekend as well! My thoughts exactly--hopefully both our families will be sickness free for Christmas. Hope to see you soon--maybe over break!