Wednesday, December 31, 2008

New Year's Eve

New Year's Eve is one of my favorite nights of the year. My dad was always terrified that one of us would get in a car accident on New Year's so long ago he started bribing us all to spend the night at their house. He provided an AMAZING meal and lots of fun.
I'll admit that the nights aren't quite the same without him there but its still a night I look forward to every year.
Our celebration tonight will include Nick, Stacie, Olivia, my brother Jordan, mom and us. This year we are doing something a bit different and going out for a big meal which we never do as an extended family. Then we'll head back to our house for games and trying to stay up to watch the ball drop. I promised Lauren and Avery they could stay up till 12. We'll see how it goes!

Happy New Year!

No comments: