Thursday, January 28, 2010

Celery

After baths tonight Avery said, "mommy, do you need to put some celery on my nose?"

I stared at her. Huh?

Avery: "You know, celery" (In a tone that clearly was like MOM, DUH!)

Me: "Avery I honestly have no idea what you could possibly be talking about right now."

Avery: "urgh!"

Then she walks over to the drawer and gets out this:

Me: "Ah! You mean Vaseline! Not celery honey...Vaseline!"

Avery: "Same thing...do you need to put it on my nose 'cause its red?"

Me:"Yes Avery lets put some of that on your nose."

And to myself I said, "And please will you always think that Vaseline and celery are the same thing because that was unbelievably cute. And I'd like to keep you age 5 for the rest of eternity."

3 comments:

Andrea Dellit said...

I love it! :)

Ellie said...

Love it!

Anonymous said...

Well...no wonder she wont't try celery at my house!!!

mama barb