Sunday, January 24, 2010

Love is in the air!

The kids had a very fun day at Grandma Cindy's today. She invited them over to make Valentines for some special people.
She had her kitchen set up with seven different card making stations.
And they were each so cute and so fun for the kids.
Thank you Grandma Cindy!

Here are two of the options and a card making station.


Grandma explaining the stations and the boys hard at work!


The girls having fun!

I also need to give a big declaration of love to my husband.
We've had a bit of a disaster in our basement ever since we did our remodel 2 years ago.

When I started my room-by-room overhaul at the beginning of this month he caught the fever too. As of today you would not recognize our basement. We have new shelving, MUCH more space, ORGANIZATION and we will be getting rid of SO MUCH JUNK!

Some women dream in diamonds, some in chocolate, some in fancy dinners
or strolls along the beach.

But me, well I dream in organization.

And I am SO thankful for all Jordan's hard work this weekend.
We still have some work ahead of us down there but the hardest part is done and now with this great start finishing it up will be a piece of cake!

I'm giddy. Literally.
I love you Jordan!

No comments: