Monday, January 04, 2010

My Monday Gang

Sullivan played 'evil vet' all morning. Basically this meant putting animals in the carrier and making them sit on the steps while he went around the house with his dr.'s tools making a very evil sounding laugh. He kept asking me to take pictures of him with his 'evil face'. I was quite concerned at first. Wondering how a 3 year old learns to play 'evil vet'. But he told me he got it from the movie Beethoven. I felt better. I think.

Avery starts back to preschool today. She was a little excited. She's talked about it all morning...her friends, her teachers, centers. She's ready. And she is going to be so ready for kindergarten this fall. But I wont be, guaranteed.

Tess has just been little miss smiley pants today. She cracks me. She has a sense of humor and she loves to have people watch her and to make them laugh. But she is such a cuddle bug too. And she is into EVERYTHING. But truly, I love 18 month olds. They are the best. Their little voices learning to talk are the sweetest. But she could stop throwing her plate on the floor when she's done eating. I'd be fine with that.

2 comments:

Courtney said...

i love 18 month olds, too!!!

Cassie said...

i love 4 year olds.
i could kind of do without 18 month olds. :)