Saturday, January 16, 2010

Voila!

And after just one lessson...I'm a bread artist.

Ok, so maybe not. This was the one loaf out of 4 that looks 'pretty'.
The others have some lops and bulges...similiar to the artist!

Cassie, I think I need one more lesson to get those 'tuck and roll' and 'pinch the seams' techniques down. (In my defense, I had A LOT of Sullivan's 'help' and I was making cookie dough at the same time.)

But it still tasted yummy and we ate almost one entire loaf right out of the oven.
YUM!

4 comments:

Ellie said...

YUM! I would definitely eat that whole loaf! Now, will you be giving lessons?? :)

Choose Joy said...

That looks awesome! Gives Panera a "run for their money."

Natalie Meester said...

Becky this looks so delicous! I am a bread aholic that's for sure!

I agree with amy you need to give us some lessons...how about doing it sometime as a learning time at PlaynShare?

pambuller said...

that looks great! yummmmmmm.