Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Uh......?

I just walked up from the basement from doing laundry and thought, "Gee, what time is it because it feels like I should probably put the casserole in for supper."
Then I thought, "Well that cant be because its still pretty light out."

So did you notice it too!? Its 5:00! And I can still see the sun!

And you know what that means?!?!?! This winter is not going to last forever! Its time to break out the shorts and flip flops folks!

Ok, I might have gotten a little too excited about that but seriously, it did make my heart jump!

2 comments:

Ames said...

Isn't it GREAT - I was so excited that I emailed Mike at 4:45 to say not only was it sunny, it was still light out :) YAY

Jennie Peakin said...

I know! I love it that the days are getting longer!!! How is the meal planning going?