Friday, January 22, 2010

What? Your house isn't covered in feathers?

I find piles like this all around my house.

I think it has something to do with the fact that they dress in things like this -

and this...

and this...

and that they play with toys like this...

and this...

Someday I'll miss finding feather's on my floor. Someday I'll miss little girls asking me to watch their 'fashion shows'. Someday I'll miss them being ballerinas and princesses and 'superstars'.

But today, my back kind of hurts from picking up all those little feathers! :)

3 comments:

Happilyoutnumbered said...

Yeah, we don't have that at our house....but we do have Star Wars guns and helmets....They hurt when you step on. I would take feathers just for a day :)

Leighann said...

ohmy! those are darling dress up accessories. Ainsley would die for them!!

trista said...

I feel your pain!