Sunday, August 23, 2009

2009 Kid Olympics

This afternoon we had the 2nd Annual Kid Olympics. 

Last year I was desperate for some adult company after Tess was born so we started this tradition.

OPENING CEREMONY 
(Sullivan was NOT cooperating for the picture...argh!!!) ;)

There were 12 Olympians ranging in age from almost 8 to just over 1. (Although technically Tess did not wake up until the events were over.)

We had lots of different events and then we had supper.

Lucky for me everyone else brought most of the wonderful food! 

I made everyone a number and team name for the shirt. They all looked so cute in them!


Here's Avery modeling hers.


This weekend was fun...I LOVE doing this event. But I wont lie. After all the driving yesterday and church and this today, I am fried. 

Jordan headed out for his Fantasy Football Draft as soon as the Olympics ended, I'm giving baths and hope to have everyone in bed by 7:45. 

Calgon, take me away! 

2 comments:

Courtney said...

you are amazing!

Ellie said...

Becky, this brought tears to my eyes. My Mom did something very simialr for us when we were kids! We invited all our neighborhood friends and had a great time. Your creative energy is endless!! Your kids will have great memories :)