Thursday, August 06, 2009

Not my best day

Tess came down with a fever yesterday. And a case of hives. I dont think the two are related. She has no symptoms but a fever. So yes, Im way concerned its another bladder infection. We go to the dr. at 2:30. 

Right now she is napping and I'm trying to collect her urine for the urine test. DONT ASK!

Sullivan has had another horrible excema breakout. Horrible. My hands are thrown up in the air of this. I give up. I hate it. I could cry over it. But for now, I give up. For just a week or so. 

Lauren and I are to leave at 4 to head to Cedar Rapids to stay with my brother. Her surgery is tomorrow early morning. 

Jordan and I are trying to get away for a couple of days. And so, everything is unraveling. 

Not my best day. I didnt get a lot of sleep last night. Im grumpy and tired and just not in a mood where I should be allowed around people. 

And my poor sweet kids deserve more. 

As usual. 

Updates later.

3 comments:

Courtney said...

oh, becky. that is an unreal amount of STUFF to have to deal with. it's awful when 1 kid isn't "well"...much less all of them having stuff going on! praying for you...

Melanie said...

Praying all goes well. I ditto your attitude today. Sometimes that's just how it is. and then we move on. Love you!

Anonymous said...

Lust reread your blogs...you have NEVER been left without a rainbow!!
Mom