Monday, August 03, 2009

Golf 2009


Its no secret that Jordan's first love was golf. It was in fact his life before me. 


I just feel lucky that I became his second love! ;)



He kind of loves this too...golfing with his boy. 

As much as he loves it, he hasn't gotten much time at all on the golf course this year...something to do with the four kids he calls his...

Last summer we went out as a family quite a bit but this year there are just too many of us for the cart. So we took advantage of the big girls being at VBS...

Sully LOVES it. It may become his first love too...I hope it is. 

This one is just insanely cute, no matter where she is.



I like to play a game called, "Whose taller than the corn?" The answer is - none of us. 

1 comment:

Cassie said...

oh my gosh...LOVE those tennis shoes on tess!!!