Thursday, August 27, 2009

This Little Chair

This little chair is just my favorite little chair. 
My great-grandpa made it for my mom and she had her pictures taken in it when she was One year old. 

My mom gave it to me and I have had all my kids' One year pictures taken in it. 

Today was Contessa's turn. She did really really well for the first 6 minutes. She looked a lot like this...adorable and she smiled a lot. 

After that 6 minutes the next 15 were more like this...
But we still got some cute shots. She just didn't find the photographer nearly as amusing as he found himself! ;)

This pretty little girl also had her 5 year pictures taken today. 

And she didn't stop smiling once! 

Even once we got home she let me continue to take pictures of her...and as you can see, she didn't stop smiling or giggling then either. 

No comments: