Friday, August 28, 2009

Rest Time

Its rest time around here and I went looking for my own rest, and found exactly what I needed to renew my spirit.

Isaiah 42:16
I will lead the blind by ways they have not known, along unfamiliar paths I will guide them; I will turn the darkness into light before them and make the rough places smooth. These are the things I will do; I will not forsake the.


Deuteronomy 31:6
Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you.  

Isaiah 41:10
So do not fear, for I am with you;
do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

Corinthians 1:4
Who comforts us in every trouble, so that we may also be able to comfort those who are in any kind of trouble or distress, with the comfort with which we ourselves are comforted by God.

 

1 comment:

Choose Joy said...

Love 1:4 Cor. It is applicable to the believer and the context is for us who are God's children.